foreman-installer deploys a non-working "qdrouterd.conf " after qpid-dispatch-router has been upgraded from 0.8.0-1.el7 to 1.0.0-1.el7 in epel repos
after following the installation docs the service "qdrouterd" fails to start with this error:
"2018-01-14 23:22:56.581174 +0000 MAIN (critical) Router start-up failed: Python: Exception: Cannot load configuration file /etc/qpid-dispatch/qdrouterd.conf: No such entity type 'org.apache.qpid.dispatch.container'
The config works with previous version qpid-dispatch-router-0.8.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm but since epel upgraded to qpid-dispatch-router-1.0.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm it stopped working.
More users have reported the issue here: https://community.theforeman.org/t/qpid-broken-default-configuration/8052
- fixes #22289 - update for dispatch router 1.0
- refs #22289 - more deprecations
- refs #22289 - bump to 4.0.0
- refs #22289 - don't break too much
- refs #22289 - variable is called connector
- refs #22289 - use stock address config
- refs #22289 - update spec for footer
- refs #22289 - match dispatch router names
- refs #22289 - link route spec
- Update for Puppet 4 types
- refs #22289 - make $role an enum
#1 Updated by Stephen Benjamin almost 2 years ago
Was deprecated in favor of 'router', see https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-dispatch-0.6.0/book/schema.html
We'll need to update the module
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-qpid|6a0450649716c317437c8e612fda2459fba8dd27.