LDAP filter only supports 255 characters
Go to Administer → Ldap Authentication → click “new LDAP Source” → Fill up all essential details → try to provide more them 255 long filter on “LDAP filter” text box under “Account”
UI only accepts 255 characters of string as a filter.
Able to provide long string as a filter
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5206 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
- Subject changed from LDAP filter only supports 255 characters to LDAP filter only supports 255 characters
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 5501f0bfcd9063f52c6aa388021d412739c1dc36.
Fixes #22382 - Remove ldap_filter 255 chars limit