Provide way to opt out of jquery-multiselect
Currently there is no way to opt-out of jquery-multiselect if you are using a <select type="multiple">. We need some way to opt out of using this jquery plugin.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5253 added
#2 Updated by Walden Raines about 5 years ago
- Related to Bug #21952: Not all multiselects should default to using jQuery multiselect added
#3 Updated by Walden Raines about 5 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #22565: RH Repos: figure out way to disable jquery select2 and jquery-multiselect added
#4 Updated by Walden Raines about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 02c4c64b1001ed4a63090bcd796ea3f8ba874fca.
#5 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia about 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
Fixes #22596: provide way to opt-out of jquery multiselect.