clearing search filter does not clear search filter
steps to reproduce
1. go to a page with search, set some filter condition and click search
2. click on the 'x' button to clear the search filter
3. click on search again, and note that the page retain its current search condition.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5434 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 297
btw is this a 1.17 regression? could you add related issue if you have the introducing issue?
I think it has not been working long before 1.17, while it might be small enough fix for cherry-picking, I don't think we'd do 1.17.1 only because of this. The introducing issue was not provided. Of course leaving the decision on the owner of the release.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 297 to 360
Pushing out to 1.17.2, this won't be fixed in time for 1.17.1.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 360 to 330
pushing out to 1.18.0 for now
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5601 added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom