clearing search filter does not clear search filter
steps to reproduce
1. go to a page with search, set some filter condition and click search
2. click on the 'x' button to clear the search filter
3. click on search again, and note that the page retain its current search condition.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5434 added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Pražák almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 297
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
btw is this a 1.17 regression? could you add related issue if you have the introducing issue?
#4 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
I think it has not been working long before 1.17, while it might be small enough fix for cherry-picking, I don't think we'd do 1.17.1 only because of this. The introducing issue was not provided. Of course leaving the decision on the owner of the release.
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 297 to 360
Pushing out to 1.17.2, this won't be fixed in time for 1.17.1.
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 360 to 330
pushing out to 1.18.0 for now
#7 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5601 added
#8 Updated by boaz shust almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 2ce888d2b98697dbfec964ea9ff03905607aa237.
Fixes #22698 - clear the search filter
clearing the search filter does not take place when submitting
Signed-off-by: Boaz Shuster <email@example.com>