Add ability to edit Red Hat Subscription entitlement quantities
Hover on rows show editable field and pencil icon.
On click -
• All Editable rows become editable.
• Table submit and canceling actions appear at top of table content area.
• Fields display input box boundaries.
Upon Edit -
• Submit check changes from grey to blue. Indicating a change can be submitted.
• "X" will exit table without saving changes. Modal appears.
• Edited fields show type in bold with pencil icon remaining so users know what has changed.
• Hover continues to follow cursor
- Blocks Tracker #22365: Show Allocations on the Red Hat Subscriptions page added
- Category changed from Web UI to Subscriptions
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 338
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 250 to 253
- Blocked by Feature #23283: RH subscriptions: update manifest name/etc on successful upload/delete added
- Blocked by Bug #23284: RH Subscriptions: Modal opening each time the task polling returns added
- Blocked by Feature #23285: RH Subscriptions: show progress bar over table for tasks that are running added
- Blocked by Feature #23286: RH Subscriptions: show modal for delete confirmation added
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7317 added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Blocked by Feature #23462: Bump version of patternfly-react to support inline edits added
- Related to Bug #23508: The inline edit confirm button should be disabled until quantities are changed added
- Related to Bug #23509: Tab key doesn't work when editing subscription quantities added
- Related to Bug #23510: Error when fetching available subscription quantities shouldn't block quantity editing added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom