adding support for liveimg
Kickstart support the ability to install a squashfs file, that is an existed full linux OS, instead of using installation media.
In order to do that, the operation named liveimg is needed to be used.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7215 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 338
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #23478: Include content view in @repository_url@ helper, if applicable added
Also available in: Atom