Squid module marked as incompatible with Puppet 5
This causes the installer to fail even though the module works.
This affects 3.6 and nightly since those include kafo 2.1.0.
- Category set to Installer
- Project changed from Installer to Katello
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 284
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello-installer/pull/598 added
- Assignee set to Zach Huntington-Meath
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello-installer/pull/596 added
- Is duplicate of Bug #22691: Forklift fails to install Katello 3.6 because of Puppet module thias-squid not supporting Puppet 5 added
- Has duplicate Bug #22924: Puppet 5.x not supported by foreman-installer (thias-squid3) added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 284 to 352
- Triaged set to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello 3.6.1 to Katello 3.9.0
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version changed from Katello 3.9.0 to Katello 3.11.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.11.0 to Katello Backlog
Ewoud - is this still a thing?
- Target version changed from Katello Backlog to 1.22.0
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Category changed from Installer to External modules
- Project changed from Katello to Installer
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
- Status changed from New to Closed
We've switched our implementation to one that is compatible.
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/319 added
Also available in: Atom