Need a way to configure proxy timeout
It can take a long time to run a class import on a puppetmaster with a lot of branches and classes.
The timeout in lib/proxy_api.rb is hard coded to 60 seconds which cuases imports to timeout.
It would be helpful if there were a config option that allowed modifying this timeout.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #3135: Request Timeout on Puppet Class Import added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1839 added
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category set to Smart Proxy
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset e18c940f61d196adad4e97891410281b21f551b7.
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
Fixes #2283 , #3135 - add config option for proxy_request_timeout