Need a way to configure proxy timeout
It can take a long time to run a class import on a puppetmaster with a lot of branches and classes.
The timeout in lib/proxy_api.rb is hard coded to 60 seconds which cuases imports to timeout.
It would be helpful if there were a config option that allowed modifying this timeout.
- Related to Bug #3135: Request Timeout on Puppet Class Import added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1839 added
- Category set to Smart Proxy
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
Also available in: Atom