[RFE] Add remote execution async_ssh option to installer
Description of problem:
As part of the fix for , users can now add `:async_ssh: true` in /etc/smart_proxy_dynflow_core/settings.d/remote_execution_ssh.yml to make all remote execution jobs run asynchronously.
Users shouldn't have to manually enter this option and restart satellite to use it. At the least, an option should be added to the installer to enable/disable this feature.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.3 Snap 35
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check to see if the option was added to the installer
2. Verify that the change was made to the config file listed above.
3. (Optional) follow the verification steps in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1386270#c16
#2 Updated by Chris Roberts over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|435fd2d3329c00d4ff9c2e738fc812eaab535ca8.