React components aren't loaded after hitting Back button on a turbolink
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When a user navigates to some foreman page via a turbolink link and then hits Back button in the browser, the previous page is displayed without react components.Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Administer >> Roles.
- Click on [Filters] button of one of the roles and let the page load.
- Check that react components like notification drawer and menu is working.
- Hit Back button in the browser.
- Result: The notification icon disappeared and the sub-menu is dysfunctional.
Another place where this can be reproduced is compute profiles page.