Allow a user to filter Suse package versions without having to include +git versions
Certain packages in Suse repos have different version numbers than we expect. To be able to filter by these versions we have to include the entire version string. An example filter like this one:
Greater than version 12.1.4+git.1502953626.155adb5253
Shows that a user has to include "+git.1502953626.155adb5253" to filter versions greater than 12.1.4.
We should search for the "+git" text and ignore anything at that point and beyond when considering version for package filtering.
1. Sync a Suse repository
2. Create a content view with the repository
3. Create a filter by package name
- filter by version on a package that includes the "+git" version string
#1 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 284
- Target version set to 245
#2 Updated by John Mitsch about 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 284 to 352