In order to comply with German (European?) data privacy laws, Audit logs have to be anonymized after a certain amount of time.
We should provide a rake task for this that users can run in a cron job to clean up the audit log periodically.
Thanks, Marek. I think both might make sense.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5393 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
Updated by Anonymous 4 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #24257: command "foreman-rake reports:expire" does not delete reports added
Also available in: Atom