Allow disabling of out of sync host status
For environments where configurations are done ad hoc rather then on a regular basis, it is not necessary to keep an out of sync status, but check if hosts reported at some point and if it's status is ok or has errors.
For such environments it should be possible to disable out of sync entirely.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5401 added
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset c07e531e10959802fbccc15b4ab1252712a3d558.
#4 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #23114: Add 'ansible_out_of_sync_disabled' setting added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6092 added
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Triaged set to No
- Pull request deleted (
Fixes #23113 - Allow disabling of out of sync status