Allow disabling of out of sync host status
For environments where configurations are done ad hoc rather then on a regular basis, it is not necessary to keep an out of sync status, but check if hosts reported at some point and if it's status is ok or has errors.
For such environments it should be possible to disable out of sync entirely.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5401 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Feature #23114: Add 'ansible_out_of_sync_disabled' setting added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6092 added
- Triaged set to No
- Pull request deleted (
Also available in: Atom