Settings is displayed in no particular order
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The order is change after settings save, we probably order it by updated_at or something similar. I think having default alphabetic order would be better.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5546 added
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 67f704d2ea988b1af09394c37312f00df2cf91b3.
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
Fixes #23169 - Orders settings alphabetically