Organization becomes invalid when host assigned to location not in organization
refresh a manifest
Manifest is refreshed, but an error is also shown:
"Error refreshing manifest. Validation failed: Locations expecting locations used by hosts or inherited (check mismatches report)."
Manifest is refreshed, and no errors are raised.
fixes #23178 - seeded location should be in seeded org
When creating a host in the seeded org and seeded loc, host saves and
then organization becomes invalid: "Locations expecting locations used
by hosts or inherited (check mismatches report)."
- Related to Bug #22373: [Audit] Refresh manifest added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 338
When seeding the default org and location, we may not be putting the org in the location. Then when a host registers it causes both the taxonomies to become invalid.
- Subject changed from Validation failed error on manifest refresh to Organization becomes invalid when host assigned to location not in organization
- Project changed from Katello to Foreman
- Assignee set to Stephen Benjamin
- Category set to Organizations and Locations
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5573 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 338 to 353
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom