Breadcrumbs switcher needs visual adjustments
The current breadcrumbs switcher visually diverges from the patternfly design. There's a switcher already implemented in Katello, that matches the design better. We need to adjust margins and colors to provide unified look and feel to our users.
See attached screenshots for details about the differences.
- Related to Feature #22855: Add redux container for breadcrumb switcher added
- Related to Refactor #23391: remove next/previous caption in breadcrumb switcher added
- Assignee set to Amir Fefer
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5493 added
- Target version deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5724 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5726 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 353 to 330
Also available in: Atom