Unable to seed develop with MariaDB 10.2: No integer type has byte size 10. Use a decimal with scale 0 instead.
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
VLANID has 10 bytes, which is an overkill.
#1 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 5 years ago
- Related to Bug #1916: Wrong sorting of VLANs and Networks in Subnets overview added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5484 added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset d91d77e2d491e6e45f0fff58d359317bdb1d0399.
Fixes #23376 - subnet.vlanid size is 4 bytes