Bump version of patternfly-react to support inline edits
We need to require patternfly-react >= 2.1.0 to provide support for inline editing in tables for both core and plugins.
- Blocks Feature #22734: Add ability to edit Red Hat Subscription entitlement quantities added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5514 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 353 to 330
I'm switching the release to 1.18 as that pf-react version was required by Katello 3.7.
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5529 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5533 added
Also available in: Atom