Webpack plugin assets don't compile properly
Refs #23511 - make webpack generated bundle reusable by plugins
use stable (hashed) module references instead of numbers
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5530 added
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 5 years ago
I'm also seeing duplication in css for plugins (e.g. remote_execution plugin css at https://gist.github.com/ohadlevy/eb4e5262a558ebd10ab6881e899203da) - is that the issue you are seeing (not sure from the description of this issue).
#3 Updated by Eric Helms almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b4e4ad58f56a764cc85a27c8fb6859556504d2ad.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5579 added
Fixes #23511 - Generate webpack plugins in context of vendor/bundle