Move PuppetCA autosigning to build queue
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Currently foreman calls the smart proxy to create the autosign entry when the hosts requests its provisioning templates.
Since we want to rework how PuppetCa autosinging works in the future, it would be better to do this directly in the hosts build queue.
Refs #23626 - updated DNS orchestration test
Introduced by 23626 - Move autosign to build queue core patch.
#1 Updated by Julian Todt almost 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #23210: PuppetCA: Token Based Autosigning added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5580 added
#3 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
#4 Updated by Julian Todt almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 4e68ddfe501223b1d55edd0b90198d108603f259.
#5 Updated by Timo Goebel over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24279: `handle_ca` still called in ssh provisioning even though the method was removed added
Fixes #23626 - Move autosign to build queue