Move PuppetCA autosigning to build queue
Currently foreman calls the smart proxy to create the autosign entry when the hosts requests its provisioning templates.
Since we want to rework how PuppetCa autosinging works in the future, it would be better to do this directly in the hosts build queue.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5580 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #24279: `handle_ca` still called in ssh provisioning even though the method was removed added
Also available in: Atom