Remove storeconfigs support
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In Foreman 1.1 (no, not 1.10, 1.1) we deprecated storeconfigs support. There is still some leftover code. We probably gave the users enough time to migrate away from it. Also a good chance it no longer works.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5595 added
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 1d1e4dabb0ad48b0604954791132e2381935b3b9.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Triaged set to No
- Category set to Puppet integration
Fixes #23646 - Remove storeconfig leftovers
In Foreman 1.1 sharing the database with Puppet's storeconfigs was
deprecated. We've given users sufficient time to migrate away from it
and possibly broke it along the way. I haven't checked.