Can't save OpenStack OSP 12 Compute Resource
On fog-openstack 0.1.23, Excon expects a 200 when it creates the first key-pair on OpenStack. On recent versions, it returns a 201.
There is a fix for it on fog-openstack 0.1.25, so we should update to it both in Foreman and in packaging.
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Bugzilla link set to 1513932
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5660 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5668 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5669 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5670 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 353
- Related to Bug #23949: Unable to create a osp compute resource with auth api v3 added
Also available in: Atom