Audit - Update set_taxonomies method
Modify set_taxonomies method in such way if none of the current conditions are satisfied, it also checks the associated object.
- Related to Bug #23912: subscription changes to a content host are not audited added
- Triaged set to No
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5764 added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
Setting to 1.18 since otherwise some audits (e.g. for nics) will not receive correct taxonomy scope.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5776 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.18.0 added
Also available in: Atom