can not delete host when returning from "Audits" or "Facts": "Host not found Please try to update your request"
Description of problem:
When we try to delete host profile, we get error message "Host not found Please try to update your request". This is happens when we open some detail of host (Audits, Facts, ...).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat6.4 snapshot 6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a Sat6.4 and some client is registered there
2. Open detail of a host with Host -> All hosts -> click on the name of the host
3. Click on the one button in "Details" panel (Audits, Facts, ...)
4. Return back to detail (via browser's back arrow or link on the page)
5. Press the red "Delete" button and confirm the action
Gray page with error message
The same as we don't click to Audits, Facts, ...
#1 Updated by Jan Hutař almost 2 years ago
Bugzilla link is https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1590755