Pass full_name attribute for settings in API
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Command "hammer settings list" shows NAME, VALUE and DESCRIPTION.
In WebUI we show LONG_NAME and NAME is shown on mouse hover. This is confusing.
Please add LONG_NAME to "settings list" output as well. Keys should remain the same tho (e.g. hammer settings set --name key_is_preserved).
To make this change, pass full_name attribute in settings API
#1 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad almost 5 years ago
- Blocks Refactor #20360: Setting list should show full names added
#2 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad almost 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Anurag Patel
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5727 added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
#5 Updated by Aditi Puntambekar almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset aa806e82d2c9ea0bb7ce865d1700eea7c75483a6.
Fixes #24025 - Pass full_name attribute for settings in API