Updating environment name leads to 404
Steps to reproduce:
1. create environment "foo"
2. open of editing, change to "foo-bar", submit
3. you'll get invalid format message
4. change name to "foo_bar", submit
5. you get "Environment not found" error, nothing updated
Environment updated successfully
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Sam Kottler
- Target version set to 1.2.0
- Difficulty set to easy
Thanks for the report!
Do you get a message when trying to submit that it contains invalid characters? I do, which prevents me from submitted with the new name.
I get the message, but it's part of the edit form, so that I can change the name a resubmit again.
I see what you mean now that I've hit submit twice - working on a patch now.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Joseph Magen
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom