Support shell script cloud-init format for oVirt
Compute resources - oVirt
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When the cloud-init script starts with `#!/usr/bin/bash`, the script is not sent as user-data to the oVirt.
The shell script is a valid cloud-init format (https://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/format.html)
and even our default user-script is in the shell format.
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #20590: Full cloud-init support with ovirt provider added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5806 added
#3 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 0385aedfb48dc32756d21e7143ae1ea57d31078c.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 5 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.19.0 added
Fixes #24217 - accept shell script for cloud-init in oVirt
Our default user_data template uses shell format for cloud-init: we
should be able to use it for oVirt as well, especially after #24217
has been fixed.