Move Rails SCL repository to Foreman infrastructure
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Previously we used a COPR to host our Rails SCL. We're now moving it to the Foreman infrastucture.
The benefit is IPv6 support and easier for our processes.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/2768 added
#2 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Resolved
- Fixed in Releases 1.17.2 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Category set to RPMs
- Fixed in Releases 1.19.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (