Breadcrumb switcher in Smart class parameters has "Error: Unable to load resources"
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1600638
Description of problem: When attempting to use the breadcrumb switcher a smart class parameter page, an error is shown "Error: Unable to load resources"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.4.0 snap 11
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload puppet modules, added to content view (i used ntp, motd, apache, and concat)
2. Configure -> Smart Class Parameters, select any parameter
3. Open context switch
Actual results: Error: Unable to load resources.
Expected results: A list of all other smart class parameters in order to switch context too. If this isn't available, then we should remove the context switcher from this page.
Additional info: Attached screen shot
#1 Updated by Walden Raines over 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.18.1
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
This should be fixed by https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5862
#3 Updated by Liza Gilman over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Liza Gilman
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5911 added
#5 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
#6 Updated by Liza Gilman over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 42804d06665b4803a2d699d22f68b13aff078a1f.
Fixes #24313 - load data to switcher in smart class parameters