Black background instead of transparency on subscription related modals
Description of problem:
See screenshot. Instead of a transparent backdrop on the subscription page modals there is a black background.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.4
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to subscriptions page
2. Open the manage manifest modal
3. Note black background instead of transparent
Slightly transparent backdrop
Note that this happens also on the progress bar modal in the subscriptions table itself.
It looks like this is caused by the modal dialog missing the .in class. For some reason that class is not being applied by patternfly-react when the modal is opened.
#2 Updated by Walden Raines over 1 year ago
- Target version set to 1.18.1
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from Katello to Foreman
- Found in Releases 1.18.0, 1.18.0-RC1, 1.18.0-RC2, 1.18.0-RC3 added
Moving this to foreman since we'll need to update the patternfly-react dependency there.