allow any length passwords for docker repositories
Password length is currently limited to 255 characters, however some auto-generated tokens can be much longer. My example generates a key 760 characters.
#1 Updated by Thomas McKay over 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1608385
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7567 added
#3 Updated by Andrew Kofink over 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.9.0
#4 Updated by Thomas McKay over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|ed3fa059efd5ba5d129d19e5afc3aad06c1b4667.
#5 Updated by Thomas McKay over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24994: allow any length passwords for docker repositories added
fixes #24382 - increase repo password length