Wrong search on alert-disabled hosts
I've disabled alerts on 10 hosts.
When I click on the corresponding (default) widget link, it actually searches hosts with disabled alerts AND out of sync. So, I have in my case 2 results instead of the 10 expected ones.
The configured search should only match hosts with disabled alerts, without those out of sync.
#1 Updated by Marek Hulán over 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1600673
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán over 4 years ago
- Category changed from Web Interface to Dashboard
We should most likely revist the widgets data, Host Configuration Chart seems to also count host with disabled alerts in counters
#3 Updated by Laurent Nominé over 4 years ago
Another out of sync count issue, if that could help:
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Difficulty set to easy
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6466 added
#6 Updated by Timo Goebel about 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.21.1
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#7 Updated by Jan Düpmeier about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset afd5fc12df4af03f681fb5113073d19f0618fe09.
#8 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.1 added
Fixes #24396 - Wrong search on alert-disabled hosts