Wrong search on alert-disabled hosts
I've disabled alerts on 10 hosts.
When I click on the corresponding (default) widget link, it actually searches hosts with disabled alerts AND out of sync. So, I have in my case 2 results instead of the 10 expected ones.
The configured search should only match hosts with disabled alerts, without those out of sync.
- Bugzilla link set to 1600673
- Category changed from Web Interface to Dashboard
We should most likely revist the widgets data, Host Configuration Chart seems to also count host with disabled alerts in counters
Another out of sync count issue, if that could help:
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Difficulty set to easy
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6466 added
- Target version set to 1.21.1
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.1 added
Also available in: Atom