remove useless email.yaml support from the installer
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
using email.yaml for configuring e-mail hasn't been supported since 1.16, there are some leftovers in the installer that need cleaning up.
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Category set to Foreman modules
- Tracker changed from Bug to Refactor
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman/pull/656 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman|e6ead4595d3008040e56a55cc40a424ee5cb87d7.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
Fixes #24399 - Drop email configuration via files
This has been deprecated since 1.14 and removed in 1.16.