Saving host on oVirt causes mismatch between os and architecture error
Compute resources - oVirt
Expected result: Saving a host with an operating system that does not exist in oVirt should create a vm in oVirt with "other OS".
Actual result: There is an error: "Cannot add VM. Sound device is not supported on 'x86_64' architecture."
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #23117: Use host param ovirt_ostype to select oVirt OS Type explicitly added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5886 added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
#4 Updated by Ori Rabin over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 9f3477a23957a4113aa04ca0ab41cccff26320f5.
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5927 added
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.18.1 added
#7 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5880 added
#8 Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.19.0 added
Fixes #24473 - Return other OS when oVirt os is not found