Add EmptyState to React components
One of the components that are required for moving the Hardware Models page to React is EmptyState.
The empty state pattern was used in Katello to but with small tweaks.
This issue is to move it to Foreman and allow Katello to use it as well without much of an effort.
This issue was created separately from https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24040 to help review the process and the code.
- Related to Feature #24040: Move the search box in Hardware Models to a React component added
- Subject changed from Move EmptyState Pattern from Katello to Foreman to Add EmptyState to React components
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5850 added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.20.0
Updated by Anonymous 8 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
Also available in: Atom