Add proxy name and url into scap settings
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Proxy needs to send its name/url together with parsed openscap report to support load balanced deployments.
#1 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24472: oscap reports not being created when using LB proxy setup added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/443 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|4036c773b68f60e985d91deb191dab2b2329acc0.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.20.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
Fixes #24505 - Add proxy name + url into scap settings