Rearrange search/filter options on Red Hat Repositories page.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1608001
Description of problem:
We have an option to filter repos based on "RPM, Source RPM, Debug RPM, Kickstarter, OSTree, Beta, Other" but it is on the right-hand side of the page, it is not easily noticeable that it can be used with "Available" / "Enabled" / "Both" option with search bar.
These search/filter options should be arranged well on the Repositories page to make it easy for users to understand.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.9.0
- Subject changed from Rearrange search/filter options on Red Hat Repositories page.
to Rearrange search/filter options on Red Hat Repositories page.
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7613 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom