No menu entry for Content -> Subscriptions for user with Viewer role
User with Viewer role (or any other role that has only "view_subscriptions" in Subscription resource) has no menu entry for Content -> Subscriptions.
Such user can still access $HOST/subscriptions directly, but they will encounter swarm of issues there (listed below).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new user with role "Viewer"
2. Try to navigate to Content -> Subscriptions
3. Access $HOST/subscriptions directly
There is no menu entry.
Page can be accessed directly, but there are many problems with it:
- Manage Manifest button is active. I am able to try to upload new manifest (it will fail with $HOST/katello/api/v2/organizations/61/subscriptions/upload returning 403 and cryptic "[object Object]" message in UI)
- If there is already manifest file uploaded, error message "[object Object]" (see screenshot) will be displayed
- If there is already manifest file uploaded, "Add Subscription" button is active. If I click it, I will see familiar "[object Object]" error message and screen asking me to import manifest.
- Following API resources return 403 (maybe they should?): * $HOST/api/v2/settings/content_disconnected * $HOST/katello/api/v2/organizations/<id>/upstream_subscriptions
- When trying to upload or delete manifest, following error is displayed in browser console:
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'humanized' of undefined
at t.renderTaskStartedToast (katello-d1f89136d25e6dcc686b.js:1)