Virtual interfaces are not detected as primary (discovery over VLAN support)
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
It looks like we create primary interface in advance, then we save identifier and mac there and then there’s loop over all interfaces which creates all the others but overwrites the primary one completely.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5989 added
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24880: Discovery provisioning on VLAN added
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1476651
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6291 added
#5 Updated by Marek Hulán about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#6 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b1a3ce269a3996e2d54e2fb46bea3d1d45a235f8.
#7 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Virtual interfaces are not detected as primary to Virtual interfaces are not detected as primary (discovery over VLAN support)
This is the patch that needs to be present in order to support discovery over VLAN (tagged) network.
Fixes #24711 - primary virtual interface parsing support