Form button on Product> New Sync Plan doesn't get disabled on first click
1. Navigate to the products url. (localhost:3000/products/)
2. Create a new sync plan while creating the new product.
3. As we just only created a sync plan, only one recurring logic should be created.
duplicate recurring logics should no be created.
duplicate recurring logics are getting created. (see screenshot)
While, if we do multiple click on save button in process of creating sync plan causes the issue.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.9.0
- Subject changed from [Sync Plan] - Duplicate recurring logic's are getting created to Form button on Product> New Sync Plan doesn't get disabled on first click
- Target version changed from Katello 3.9.0 to Katello 3.10.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.10.0 to Katello 3.11.0
- Is duplicate of Bug #25519: [Sync-plans] Sync plan save button enable/disable on new product modal added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom