no way to list cluster IDs inside compute resource
Cloned from BZ:
Description of problem:
A VMware type compute resource can have multiple clusters defined within it (defined by VMware). Full use of the `hammer` command for provisioning requires we specify a cluster ID to deploy to. There is no way to currently list the clusters within a compute resource.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure a VMware type compute resource within Satellite 6.3
2. Issue `hammer compute resource info --id 1`
3. See no information about clusters within the given compute resource
No information on clusters, no additional commands to list information on clusters in `hammer compute-resource --help`
Either a listing of all clusters or an additional command sequence to get that list.
#1 Updated by Chris Roberts over 4 years ago
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from Katello to Hammer CLI
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-foreman-0.14.0 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/383 added
#3 Updated by Andrew Kofink over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
#4 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 4 years ago
- Related to Tracker #16829: Tracker for compute resource related issues added
#5 Updated by Chris Roberts over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|908d42da957f14428e0f02d0882953b4b29d8ab6.
Fixes #24748 - Add Cluster option to Hammer CR.