hammer host create error: Found more than one compute_resource
$ hammer host create --compute-resource <resource-name> --compute-profile <profile-name> ...
Error: Found more than one compute_resource. / compute_profile.
Since hammer 0.12.0 (Foreman 1.17) passing names doesn't work. We have to use IDs instead.
The exact same command works with hammer 0.11.0.
Tested on Foreman 1.18.1 and 1.19RC3 with Katello plugin.
As hammer doesn't support compute profiles yet, it becomes hardly usable for hosts provisioning (without direct API call)
#2 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 3 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1665780
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Assignee set to Martin Bacovsky
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category changed from Host creation to Hammer
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
The cause is that building of the search arguments is unintentionally modified by Katello plugin for hammer. Compute profiles needs to be added to foreman_search_options_creators.rb
#4 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|b580073e39a32e54b819c91dd3409b989c5d0dea.