Applying errata after creating incremental content view version does not use remote execution
Even with Katello configured to use remote execution by default, the generate incremental content view for errata and apply to host tries to apply the errata via katello-agent.
It is expected, that remote execution is used, and that katello-agent is no longer required.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello Backlog
- Found in Releases Katello 3.8.0, Katello 3.5.0, Katello 3.6.0, Katello 3.7.0 added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7678 added
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee set to Matthias Dellweg
- Target version set to Katello Recycle Bin
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Rejected
Also available in: Atom