Error after submit when unasign primary and provision from interface
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When you unassign primary and provision from host's interface it shows unknown error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Choose some managed host and go to interfaces
2. Edit primary and provision interface and unassign primary and provision from it.
Actually - it shows unknown error
It should warn you that you cannot unassign primary and provision from interface.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6034 added
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.0 added
#3 Updated by Dominik Hlavac Duran over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 36ae4fae2cf2844041e579d4121d6dfd8f182fe9.
Fixes #24778 - Notice unassigned primary/provision interface