Non-default settings should be bolded.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1626119
Description of problem: When verifying bz 1498588 we found that it was still hard to determine when a setting was changed from its defaults.
Having the settings that have been changed from the default be bolded would make this clearer.
How reproducible: Always
- Assignee set to Akshay Mendhe
- Subject changed from Non-default settings should be bolded.
to Non-default settings should be bolded.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6114 added
- Related to Bug #24870: When Setting has a "empty" default, the tool tip shows an empty string. added
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Has duplicate Feature #9197: Show which settings are non-default added
Also available in: Atom