Process candlepin system purpose compliance event
This PR1 introduces an event called SYSTEM_PURPOSE_COMPLIANCE that Katello can leverage in order to cache the compliance status of a system in order to avoid querying candlepin for it directly. Using the cached compliance data in the UI will follow in a different issue.
#1 Updated by Jonathon Turel over 4 years ago
- Blocks Feature #24075: System Purpose P1, P2 added
#2 Updated by Jonathon Turel over 4 years ago
- Blocks Feature #24916: Display content host system purpose compliance status added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7734 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
#5 Updated by Jonathon Turel over 4 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #24177: Show System Purpose Status via API added
#6 Updated by Jonathon Turel over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|60311a47c88902bbbeda6b1fe9c167942ee2ace7.
Fixes #24915 - Process system purpose compliance event