plugins require rebuild when foreman changes its webpack vendor bundle
When I go to Content -> Subscriptions and want to open a subscription, content container is blank and the container reactRoot only shows an empty div.
This happens only in production installations. So far I haven't been able to reproduce it in development.
Subscription details should be shown.
Foreman and plugin versions:
Foreman 1.19.0 (occurs from 1.18.0 on)
Fixes #24928 - generators for requires/provides of webpack bundles
This adds automatic Provides and Requires for Foreman's webpack bundles.
Foreman ships webpack bundles in its RPMs to be consumed by plugins. To ensure
proper dependency relationships between the plugins and the main Foreman RPM,
this script generates Provides for the Foreman RPM that contain the hash of
the webpack bundles shipped and matching Requires for the plugins packages.
Each time the Foreman bundles change hashes, the plugins become uninstallable
and indicate that a rebuild is required.
#1 Updated by Evgeni Golov about 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee changed from Tomáš Strachota to Evgeni Golov
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category changed from Subscriptions to RPMs
- Subject changed from Subscription detail is blank to plugins require rebuild when foreman changes its webpack vendor bundle
- Project changed from Katello to Packaging
- Found in Releases 1.18.0, 1.18.1, 1.18.2, 1.19.0, 1.19.1, 1.20.0 added
- Found in Releases deleted (
- Team Backlog deleted (
#4 Updated by Evgeni Golov about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman-packaging|649ef70077076b6fd758c230a14a6d666b57411b.