VM getting provisioned with the wrong storage.
Description of problem:
When creating the VM on VMware, if we create two storage and select two different data clusters in them. Then VM is created only on the first cluster of first storage.
If we directly select the datastore from two different data clusters then VM gets create successfully.
Create a new host.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy on VMware (compute resource)
2. Go to Virtual Machine tab and add two storage.
3. In first storage, Select any Data cluster.
4. In second storage, Select Data cluster different from the first.
5. Create the VM.
6. Go to vSphere client, see the storage configuration of created VM. Also, can be cross-checked by clicking on edit VM on satellite.
VM is created only on one data cluster.
VM should have two storage from two different data clusters.
This is caused because API call (JSON packet) is created wrongly, Only data cluster( "storage_pod") must be sent in the API call but data store is also forwarded with the packet. Below is the related upstream bug.
Also, related to - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1489516