"Manage Repository Sets" option for content hosts list all available repos and search is broken on this page
Description of problem:
When we navigate to Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few content hosts -> Select Action -> "Manage Repository Sets", this page list all available repositories based on the imported manifest which we see on Red Hat Repositories page. Ideally, it should list only enabled repositories on the satellite.
When we search for the required repository name then search does not work properly, ie: the search is limited to the first 20 entries listed on the page.
In Satellite 6.3 it lists only enabled and synced repositories on this page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few content hosts -> Select Action -> "Manage Repository Sets".
2. Here we see all available repositories
3. In the search box try to search for "tools" or any other repository name.
4. Search is limited to first 20 entries listed on the page.
- "Repository Sets Management" page lists all available repos instead of listing only enabled repositories on the satellite.
- The search option is limited to entries listed on the first page.
- "Repository Sets Management" page should list only enabled repositories on the satellite.
- The search should consider entries on all pages and it should not be limited to the content listed on the first page.
Fixes #25033 - Content host manage repo sets search
The repository sets modal for content host (check content hosts
on main page and select 'Manage Repository Sets') was showing all
repository sets vs just enabled ones. Also, the search was broken due
to being a UI filter that only filtered repo sets showing. This
only worked on the results that were showing on page.
This commit addresses both those issues, only enabled repos will
show on this page and it now supports scoped search