Repositories drop downs show duplicate named repositories
1. Publish a repository in a content view
2. Content -> Lifecycle Environments -> Click a LE -> Packages tab
The repositories dropdown contains repos with the same name from different Content Views
The repositories dropdown contains no duplicate named repos - selecting 'zoo' should show all zoo repos across all content views. The content view dropdown should be sufficient to filter by content view and repository.
- Fixes #25034 - No Duplicate repos on LCE UI
Click on a Lifecycle Env Details page. Notice that there is a "All
Content View" selction option and duplicate repository names displayed
in the "repositories" section. The duplication is because the same
repository is in multiple content views.
This commmit tries to address this issue by removing the "All Content
Views" option which is probably never used. Instead it auto selects the
first available content view and displays repositories belonging to
- Refs #25034 - UI Changes from PR
1) Added a "Select Content View" instead of "All Content Views"
2) By default no repos, errata or packages loaded unless you chose a cv